logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] camp_sites in Oregon have 2b05

From Martin Simon grenzdebil at gmail.com on Tue Jul 20 16:24:33 BST 2010

2010/7/20 Daniela Duerbeck <daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de>:
> Martin Simon wrote:
>> Works with etrex vista hcx and 2b03...
>>
> You cannot search just for campsites in your vista. You can search for
> lodging and all POIS with 0x2bn with 0<=n<=2f are then shown.

Let me guess: your Oregon told you that? ;-)

I can search for all lodging places, only for hotels & motels, only
for bed & breakfast or only for camping/caravaning places via the
categories menue. (firmware: 3.20/2.90)

> The difference is that 2b05 gets the bed-icon in the vista and the
> Oregon expects camp_sites with 2b03.

I don't know about the icon, I use a custon typ file. But didn't you
write your Oregon wants camp sites to be 0x2b05?

-Martin