logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing errors on temporarily closed roads

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Jul 20 12:15:02 BST 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:16:23AM +0200, Minko wrote:
>Something like this?
>
>highway=cycleway & access!=no {add access = no; add bicycle = yes; add foot = yes} [0x16 road_class=0 road_speed=1 resolution 23]

I believe you would need something like this, so that you get to see the
temporarily closed ways on the map:

highway=cycleway & (access!=no | access!=*) {add access = no; add bicycle = yes; add foot = yes}
highway=cycleway & access=no [0x16 road_class=0 road_speed=1 resolution 23]

Can you please test this? If it is OK, I am happy to commit it.

It also occurs to me that highway=cycleway or
highway=path&bicycle=designated implies foot=yes in the default style.
That seems wrong to me; walking should be prohibited on cycleways unless
explicitly allowed (e.g., foot=designated or foot=yes in the map data).

	Marko