logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange strings in addresses (r1654)

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Tue Jul 20 11:16:53 BST 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:04 AM, Daniela Duerbeck
<daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de> wrote:

> But Clinton got also strange strings. Without my typ file. Or something else from me. The "DE DE" that he got should also not be in this string.
> These string parts come from elsewhere. I am innocent!

I am almost certain that the DE, DE which I get is due to the fact
that I set both the country as well as the region abbreviation to
"DE".

Therefore, this problem is most likely created by me.

As I mentioned in my previous e-mail, it would be interesting if you
also explicitly set the region information: it could be that mkgmap is
picking up random information if you don't set this.

Cheers