logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange strings in addresses (r1654)

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Mon Jul 19 19:02:30 BST 2010

Hi Clinton!
> Hm... with my Geofabrik extract and Mkgmap 1652 I get the following:
>
> Rablstrasse 45
> 81669, München, DE, DE
>
> Which, aside from the DE, DE part, seems to be correct. I'll try updating mkgmap and recompiling to see if that makes a difference.
>
> If it does not make a difference, then either something in the mkgmap options or in the JRE/OS may be causing the problem.

I do not think so. It is a very strange bug. It changes for example
even, if the osm file, the styles, the mkgmap etc. remain the same and
just the typ file is changed.
> P.S., If I'm ever in Munich, is that a good restaurant? Japanese? ;-)

I do not even know it. It was just a point where I found this strange
behaviour. I had the same in the same street at a restaurant nearby.

Dani