logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange strings in addresses (r1654)

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sun Jul 18 23:44:16 BST 2010

On Jul 16, 2010, at 14:48, Daniela Duerbeck wrote:

> Today, with mkgmap 1655 and current Oberbayern from Geofabrik
> http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/europe/germany/bayern/oberbayern.osm.bz2
> I get:
>
> Mitani
> Rablstrasse 45
> 81669 Anzinger Siedlung 19
> 85560 Ebersberg

Hm... with my Geofabrik extract and Mkgmap 1652 I get the following:

Rablstrasse 45
81669, München, DE, DE

Which, aside from the DE, DE part, seems to be correct. I'll try updating mkgmap and recompiling to see if that makes a difference.

If it does not make a difference, then either something in the mkgmap options or in the JRE/OS may be causing the problem.

Cheers.

P.S., If I'm ever in Munich, is that a good restaurant? Japanese? ;-)