logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] List of Restaurant suptypes (From Garmin Oregon)

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Fri Jul 16 01:54:22 BST 2010

Daniela Duerbeck wrote:
> International: 0x2a06, 0x2a13 - 0x2a1f.

This implies particularily that everyone can use these subtypes for special restaurants to be found in the Oregon.

For my maps I use so far 13 for greek and 14 for spanish restaurants. With different icons they are well distinguishable. (I just added the spanish and the greek flag to the fork and knife icon)

Even if it is not easily manageable to find greek restaurants directly, this is an approach to find them via the international cuisine search and via the icon.
Another approach would be to use unused items or to group them in another way together.

Dani