logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Online typ editor down, TYPViewer with trojan

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Wed Jul 14 16:27:09 BST 2010

Chris66 wrote:
> Am 11.07.2010 21:36, schrieb Daniela Duerbeck:
>

>> The Online typ editor is down
>>

> Ohh, thats bad, I often used this fine program.

It's up again.
> I've send the file to virustotal.com where
> 3 scanners report some trojan or backdoor
> but 38 scanners don't find a virus.
>
> So maybe it's a false positive....

I did the same yesterday and came to the same conclusion.
But unfortunately it refuses to run correctly on my computer. During the
installation it finds some dlls that are newer on my system and tells it
would be better to keep them.
When I try to exchange a bitmap in a typ file by another one I get a
"index out of range" error.

Perhaps the best would be to create a total new project "typ file
editor" as free and open software?

Dani