logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Online typ editor down, TYPViewer with trojan

From charlie at cferrero.net charlie at cferrero.net on Mon Jul 12 08:18:19 BST 2010

Daniela Duerbeck (daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The Online typ editor is down and the setup program of TYPViewer has a
> trojan: TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen (Says Antivir)
> Is there another editor? One which allows to exchange icon images?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance,
> Dani

Where are you downloading TYPViewer from?  The version on
opheliat.free.fr is (apparently) unchanged since 12th Feb 2010 and
when I installed it a few months ago got no virus warnings (though
that may be the fault of my anti-virus software).

--
Charlie