logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-dev Digest, Vol 24, Issue 1

From Attila Szász tilusnet at gmail.com on Thu Jul 1 12:46:37 BST 2010

Thanks Chris,

I did use v117 (latest), but I just ran the job again in a different folder,
and it seems to work! - it's replacing the in-field apostrophes with '.
So what must have happened is that I originally run splitter v83 WITH cache,
and then I reran it with v117 in the same folder, which possibly didn't
solve the problem due to the existing cache created by v83. D'oh. My bad.

Attila