logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter changes double quotes to single quotes... anddisturbs mkgmap

From Chris Miller chris_overseas at hotmail.com on Wed Jun 30 12:57:09 BST 2010

Hi Attila,

I'm guessing the decision to use single quotes rather than double quotes
was an arbitrary one; some source OSM files use single quotes too, and trying
to preserve the source quoting style adds additional overhead. The real problem
is that the data is not being escaped properly, however it looks like there
was a fix for this made in r100 of the splitter. What version are you using?

Chris