logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Display problem with Mapsource 6.16.1

From charlie at cferrero.net charlie at cferrero.net on Mon Jun 14 06:21:28 BST 2010

Peter Hendricks (beddhist at gmail.com) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I did search the list and
> couldn't find any reference.
>
> I'm using maps from OSM, downloaded from here:
> http://garmin.na1400.info/routable.php
>
> Ever since I upgraded Mapsource to the latest I'm getting the screen
> corrupted when zooming in. Details are currently discussed here:
> http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=83694#p83694
>
> I would have thought that the developers would be aware of this problem,
> but can't find any reference to it.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter.

I also have MapSource 6.16.1 and I don't get this problem, so it's not
universal.  When I have been messing around with self-generated maps
in the past, I have seen this problem occur (with older versions of
Mapsource) but that was due to the bounding box of my data not being
converted to Garmin coordinates properly so the map "border" was
offset from the actual map data.

--
Charlie