logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Really Serious bug when not using --route

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Tue May 25 11:06:40 BST 2010

On 25.05.2010 11:53, Alexander Atanasov wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>
> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 2:02 AM, Felix Hartmann
> <extremecarver at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>

>> Just got to test it. Good try but ain't work. Still crashing
>> Mapsource/Basecamp. Only solution I think is to make --route default and
>> compulsory for the moment. Else people will create maps that havoc other
>> maps without realising.
>>
> Do you have a working image without routing, and if so can you send it
> to me/give a link/?
> I'll try to find the flag. It must be in the TRE header.

Created with mkgmap, not possible. I'm not sure about cgpsmapper but it
could be well possible that it is broken too. As for working .img (it's
inside the .img files and not the tdb), you could probably analyse any
non routable tile produced with MPC, like most/older Garmin Topo maps.