logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Suggestion for multipolygon version of --generate-sea

From Charlie Ferrero charlie at cferrero.net on Sat May 22 13:13:01 BST 2010

Hi list,

One of the good things about the non-multipolygon version of
--generate-sea (--generate-sea=no-mp) is that it generates a land
polygon, which for those of us who cannot change the default Garmin
yellow colour of the background is very useful.

As far as I can tell, the multipolygon version of --generate-sea does
not create this land polygon, which is a bit of a drawback.  Is there
any chance the multipolygon code could be extended to add a land polygon
creation option just like the no-mp approach does?

Or perhaps it's already there and I just don't know how to apply it?

Thanks,

--
Charlie