logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New mkgmap styles

From Christian Gawron christian.gawron at googlemail.com on Sat May 8 20:56:41 BST 2010

Hi all,

mkgmap already contains a class uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.typ.TYPFile
(written by Thomas Lußnig) which has a method setFamilyId(). I have not
tested it yet, but I suppose this method just changes the family id of
the TYP file.

Is there any reason why mkgmap should not use this method to adjust the
family id of an included TYP file?

Best wishes
Christian