logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Description text

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Apr 19 07:19:43 BST 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 12:53:46AM +0200, Daniela Duerbeck wrote:
>No, each POI can be selected in the Oregon and I also would appreciate
>the information that is added in the osm database. E.g. which bus halts
>at the particular busstop and where it would go to.

This is already part of the default style, and it works for me, with a minor
annoyance I wrote about some time ago.

The bus line refs are included in the bus stop names.  Please consider
setting up something like this for your region:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Finland:HSL/bus#Linjat

Of these route relations, I have defined the HSL 742, 731 and 731N and
U760-780 so far.

The minor annoyance would be that the bus route refs can be duplicated or
they can appear in random order. Some change in the style language is needed
for better relation processing, especially for creating route layers (ways
carrying the route refs).

	Marko