logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] yet another --add-pois-to-areas question

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Wed Apr 14 00:05:43 BST 2010

Hi!

In the last days I learned really a lot about this feature and found
many bugs in my style files but here I have completely no idea:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.086103&lon=11.498978&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF

I cannot figure out what prevents mkgmap from creating a POI for
sport=swimming for this swimming bath. I would like to find it in the
POI search. I have both building=* and public_building in my polygons
and sport=swimming in the points.
The other nearby swimming baths have either a already tagged POI for
sport=swimming or are water_parks, so cannot be compared.
Has perhaps somebody an idea what I could have made wrong in this case?

Thanks a lot in advance, Dani