logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap and relation 406175

From Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us on Tue Apr 13 17:01:46 BST 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Apollinaris Schoell
<aschoell at gmail.com> wrote:
> relation looks good. You should try to create just a single tile first to see if it's mkgmap or splitter.
> splitter clips ways from relations outside of the tile and this is a known problem. recent versions of mkgmap can repair in most cases by closing the multipolygon at the tile boundary. But it doesn't work in very complex situations.
> I see similar problems on large lakes, national park, …

I just tried it with a single .osm file that was not processed with
splitter and the relation is not rendered.  I used the XAPI to
download the extract rather than using the planet file this time
around.  I verified that the relation is completely included in the
extract.

I've put the source files and the results at <http://161.210.45.126/>
if someone wants to take a look.

--