logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS Problems with 2G limit

From Christoph Wagner freemaps.osm at googlemail.com on Wed Apr 7 20:29:49 BST 2010

Hello,

while I'm trying to build an mapsource installer with the --nsis option and makensis for the garmin all in one for europe I get the following error after a while with makensis:

Internal compiler error #12345: error mmapping file (2141990789, 4569600) is out of range.

Note: you may have one or two (large) stale temporary file(s)
left in your temporary directory (Generally this only happens on Windows 9x).

I will attach the whole ouput from makensis, but I think the problem is, that europe is too big now.
The imgs together have a size of 2,1G.
Is 2G a fix limit of this nsis stuff or is it a bug somewhere? (Yeah, I know - the bug is windows...)
:)

Thanks
Christoph