logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --keep-going ?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Mar 31 12:54:56 BST 2010

On 31/03/10 08:17, Chris-Hein Lunkhusen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't see the --keep-going option working in the recent versions
> of mkgmap.
>
> When there is a .NET1 overflow mkgmap stops complete....

It only keeps going if there is an unexpected error.  For anticipated
errors it stops straight away.

I guess this is useful if, for example, the problem is that the style
file does not exist as every map will fail with the exact same error.

I can add another kind of error that says that the current map has
failed, but other maps on the command line may work.

..Steve