logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1625: Translate amenity=zoo at resolution 20 like tourism=zoo,

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Mar 31 06:49:27 BST 2010

Hi!

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 12:12:53AM +0100, Daniela Duerbeck wrote:
> Hi!
> > Version 1625 was commited by marko on 2010-03-29 09:16:46 +0100 (Mon, 29 Mar 2010)
> >
> > Translate amenity=zoo at resolution 20 like tourism=zoo,
> > and note that amenity=supermarket and amenity=zoo are deprecated.
> >
> I am very new to Java. Could you for example tell me in which module you
> changed something?

Like Garvan said, I did not change anything in Java code, but in the default
style: http://svn.parabola.me.uk/svn/mkgmap/trunk/resources/styles/default

If you are new to Subversion, go to http://svnbook.red-bean.com/
to read the documentation.  If you have checked out the repository with

svn co http://svn.parabola.me.uk/svn/mkgmap/trunk mkgmap

you can use "svn log" in your working copy to find out the history up to the
locally checked version or use "svn diff" with a -r or -c argument to find out
about changes from a given revision or between given revisions.

> I tried to find out where for example the options are processed, but no
> chance ...

As far as I understand, the processing of command line options is scattered
all over the place.  The style definitions are parsed in the osmstyle module:
http://svn.parabola.me.uk/svn/mkgmap/trunk/src/uk/me/parabola/mkgmap/osmstyle

	Marko