logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problems with display of streetname labels

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Mar 29 21:17:44 BST 2010

I tested my TYP file again and again. Now I narrowed the problem down to setting the extended label to "invisible" on some line types.
All streetnames dissappear only with routable roads (I think). If I set the railway labels or
admin. borders to invisible, streetnames still show up (this behavior happens only on certain gps models, not on
Etrex, nor on Mapsource - the only remedy to correct this is a hard reset of the unit).

Can anyone with Nuvi/Oregon/Colorado/Dakota type of GPS confirm this behavior or is there something else wrong, maybe in my Style file?
I tried to make a TYP file with maptk, but there this happens too.