logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Boundary Lines

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sun Mar 28 14:34:58 BST 2010

Chris-Hein Lunkhusen schrieb am 28.03.2010 14:22:
> I don't know how the MP code works, but it should not copy tags
> like boundary=* to the multipolygon cutting lines.

They should stop putting the boundaries into multipolygons.

The problem is, that the boundaries are tagged as areas (thats the meaning of
using multipolygons), but they are drawn on the maps as lines around the border
of the area.

The boundary multipolygons are handled the same way as all multipolygons. If a
multipolygon is cut into smaller pieces, all pieces are tagged in the same way
as the original multipolygon.

Gruss
Torsten