logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Boundary Lines

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sat Mar 27 21:57:56 GMT 2010

Chris-Hein Lunkhusen schrieb am 27.03.2010 20:44:
> I see in Mapsource many boundary lines which are not existing in the OSM
> data. See attached screen shot.
>
> Are these lines coming from the multipolygon processing?

Probably yes.

On 17.02. WanMil provided a patch, that allowed the distinction between the
original (source) ways of a multipolygon and the artifical (generated) ways from
the mkgmap multipolygon processing. But to make use of this patch you must adapt
your style file, so it was never commited to the trunk.

Gruss
Torstebn