logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Using multiple TYP files

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Tue Mar 23 15:02:59 GMT 2010

Toby Speight schrieb am 23.03.2010 11:03:
> That's a bit more difficult for me - I'd have to generate it on the
> fly, as I don't know how many tiles the splitter is going to throw out.
> Unless there's a way around that?

If you are always splitting the same areas, you can use an area list as
parameter for splitter for defining the cuttings (parameter --split-file).

I think splitter always outputs such a split file. So I have done once the
splitting without the split-file parameter to get such a file, and afterwards I
am using always this as input parameter for the following cuttings, so that I
always get the same tiles.

Gruss
Torsten