logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] understanding mkgmap logs

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Thu Mar 18 23:44:47 GMT 2010

Hi,

Thanks to charlie I activated logging in my map compilation and it
sure helps in fixing routing issues!  I already found  and fixed a few
oneways coming from nowhere

Several reports I don't understand:

2010/03/18 20:31:26 WARNING (StyledConverter): philippines.osm:
Motorway exit null
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=7.07588&mlon=125.62656&zoom=17)
has no motorway! (either make the exit share a node with the motorway
or specify the motorway ref with a exit:road_ref tag)
has no motorway! (either make the exit share a node with the motorway
or specify the motorway ref with a exit:road_ref tag)

In my style I assigned barrier=gate as a highway exit: barrier=gate
[0x2001 resolution 24]

Full log is here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/607635/osm-ph_gps_maps/latest/mkgmap.log.0.txt

--