logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap gets stuck on Kosovo - is related to "-c template.args"

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun Mar 14 22:32:05 GMT 2010

On 14.03.2010 23:18, Mark Burton wrote:
> Felix,
>

>> Ups, sorry. I don't understand why it ran through using the default
>> style, but it is hanging on the templates.args file which seems to be
>> the real culprit.
>> If I run mkgmap with *.osm.gz for map input, it runs through fine. If
>> however I use -c template.args then it gets stuck infinitely.
>>
>> I have attached the problem causing template.args to this mail. Maybe
>> something is wrong with it??? (it is supposed to compile tile
>> 63220000.osm.gz).
>> It only happens on a very few countries.
>> (I run splitter.jar with following commandline: java -Xmx4050m -Xmx4500M
>> splitter.jar --mapid=63220000 --max-nodes=1300000 kosovo.osm)
>>
> I tried your template.args file, it didn't get stuck, finished in less
> than 2 mins.

Sorry, I had a syntax error here that caused mkgmap to pass when not
using template.args (and outputting a 0kb map). It's using
location-autofill=2 and my style-file which will cause mkgmap to get
stuck on kosovo (as well as on some more countries like recently Slovakia).