logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] SVN 1598 gives flooded tiles

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Mar 14 21:46:10 GMT 2010

Hi WanMil,

> could you please try with patch v4 I posted 5 days ago?

Sorry, I was busy with other things (among others, JOSM WaySelectorPlugin
that I can use for cleaning up the Finnish west coast).

I see that your patch was already committed, and it makes a huge difference
in terms of execution speed.  About 16 minutes total execution time, including
bzip2 and splitter.  Previously it was more than 40 minutes, possibly more than
50.  Also the resulting map is slightly smaller, presumably due to fewer cuts
in the polygons.

Thanks for the great work!

	Marko