logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] supermarket in default style

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es on Sat Mar 13 22:26:07 GMT 2010

I think I found a bug in default polygons style (thanks to some comments
from Daniela).
Currently we have amenity=supermarket [0x08 resolution 20] in the
default polygons style, but according to wiki [1], supermarket value is
used for shop key. I searched spain.osm for amenity=supermarket and
didn't find any, but 1298 shop=supermarket, so I guess this key&value
pair must not have been very used in other places. As we also have
shop=* [0x08 resolution 20] in default style, I propose to delete the
amenity=supermarket line to avoid confusion.
[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features#Shop
Carlos