logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mapsource problems with moved folders, etc (regedit)

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Tue Mar 9 02:16:47 GMT 2010

Hi!

The first times I dealed with Openstreetmap maps and mapsource I got
often the error that mapsource told me it had problems and needed to be
reinstalled.
That was due to the fact that I had deleted some folders so mapsource
could not find them anymore. ;-)
I had to use regedit to delete the items in the registry and everything
was fine again.
My question is, is there already a web page that explains this
procedure? I mean, for me it is OK, I know now what to do, but should we
explain it to others that perhaps are not familiar to regedit?

Dani