logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple other menus in select category

From Gert Münzel Gert.Muenzel at netcologne.de on Sun Mar 7 16:04:28 GMT 2010

> ** Marko Mäkelä wrotes *on* /Sun Mar 7 15:18:01 GMT 2010/
>
> I believe that the names of the POI submenus can be overridden with the
> TYP file. I have not tried it myself yet. I would really want to have
> open-source TYP file translation before getting into that.

The categories name is part of the gps firmware and part of mapsource
software. Theres no way to deal with via type-files.
The only way would be to hack the gps firmware and replace the name. May
be the new oregon/dakota etc. models which have a language file can be
more easier manipulated in these part.
But anyway the way how the objects are classified in the given
categories is fixed in the firmware/software.

cheers
Gert