logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to change a style file

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Fri Mar 5 01:19:31 GMT 2010

Hi!

Yesterday I went to a "Stammtisch", a point where some friends meet each
month. The bar where we meet is tagged as a pub. That seems to be
correct, I asked the owner. You can eat there mexican food and drink
cocktails. When I was near the location I asked my garmin with my
brandnew map to find nearby POIs with food and drink. Our location was
not among them. So what have I made wrong? Without changing something it
gets the "beer mug" icon from Garmin and it is a bar/nightclub. I think
I have to tweak my points file a little bit, but how?

Or better: Which POI should I give to a pub that it can be found in food
and drink?

Dani