logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multipolygons: how to flag role=inner role=outer in Style file?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Feb 27 21:06:37 GMT 2010

Felix,
natural=water & role=inner in the polygons style file (if a rule like that would be possible at all?) will not
be a solution, because then also lakes within (multipolygon) forests are tagged like this too and will be affected.
For my case it only has to be applied on relations where both role=inner and role=outer are tagged with natural=water

The last version of openmtbmap that worked correct for this relation was in december 2009 I guess.
Radfahrers map of Europa from 09-01-2010 seems also working ok for this kind of relation.

But maybe in my case its better to accept that the Dutch way of osm tagging is wrong and has to be altered instead
of finding a way to solve this with mkgmap ;-)

Cheers,
Minko