logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multipolygons: how to flag role=inner role=outer in Style file?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sat Feb 27 20:10:33 GMT 2010

Well then just put
natural=water & role=inner [0x.. type from land instead of water).
natural=water [0x type of water]

Previous versions were often incorrect when it came to multipolygons.
which openmtbmap version worked last?
(because current version to mkgmap svn no relevant mp changes were done).