logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multipolygons: how to flag role=inner role=outer in Style file?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Feb 27 18:00:40 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have problems rendering this kind of relation:

Many lakes in the Netherlands are automatically tagged (AND import) like this.

The lake is a multipolygon, where the outer border is tagged as natural=water (role=outer)
and the inner border (for instance an island in this lake) as natural=water (role=inner) too.

When I  render this, the islands in those lakes are flooded.
Of course it would be better not to tag those inner borders at all, or use landuse=* or natural=land

Is there a method in the style file to flag ways with role=outer and role=inner from
the same multipolygon?

What I would like to do is something like this:
>From lake A with type=multipolygon and way A1 {natural=water & role=outer} and way A2 {natural=water & role=inner}
remove the tag natural=water from way A2 (or retag natural=water to natural=land?)

Is this possible?

Cheers, Minko