logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Flooding of sea - this time inside the middle of the Alps, not related to geofabrik cutting

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sat Feb 27 10:06:30 GMT 2010

> I don't use 0x4b in Typfile anymore. Having two polygons for one
> function (get rid of yellow on etrex) is slowing down GPS/Mapsource .13.x

Fair enough - please try attached new patch that generates the land
poly.

> The big flooding in the tile of "Bremen"
> in Germany still exists however (I do know that the geofabrik cut is
> 100% responsible for it).

Given the location, I would think that the coastline reaches the edge
of the tile. In that case, this patch doesn't help. The coastline must
be broken. I assume that "close-gaps" doesn't fix the problem.