logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird turn instructions

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es on Thu Feb 25 16:21:16 GMT 2010

At least since version of 12/02/2010 I'm getting some weird turn
instructions in places where they worked fine in the past . In this area
[1] I get two of these estrange instructions when driving SE from
"Avenida Cordel de Merinas" to SW in "Avenida Hernán Cortés". The
sequence of instructions (both MapSource and gps) is:
1-Turn right at Avenida de Extremadura (OK)
2-Turn left at Avenida de las Delicias (wrong)
3-Turn right at Avenida de las Delicias (OK)
4-Turn right at Avenida Hernán Cortés (wrong)
At 2 there's been no change in the data for a long time. I noticed 4
first time after creating a through_route relation to avoid a "keep
left" instruction, but the problem could have been there before.
nuvi gives another wrong "turn right" at 3.5

[1]
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=39.482090468611915&lon=-6.371916898255968&zoom=17&layers=B0000F000F