logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1581: Move leisure=sports_centre below sport=*

From Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com on Sun Feb 21 16:31:53 GMT 2010

svn commit wrote:
> Version 1581 was commited by marko on 2010-02-20 21:35:50 +0000 (Sat, 20 Feb 2010)
>
> Move leisure=sports_centre below sport=*
> so that it will only be used when no matching sport=* is specified.
Is this in points or polygons?

I may have missed an earlier discussion, but shouldn't sports_centre
have priority over sport=*?
Sport_centre are more often than not, multi-sports venues.

If I have a polygon:
leisure=sports_centre
sport=swimming;five-a-side football;badminton

It renders correctly as a sports centre.

Does this get rendered at all?:
sport=swimming;five-a-side football;badminton
leisure=sports_centre

This will render as a swimming pool:
sport=swimming
leisure=sports_centre

This will be incorrectly rendered as swimming.

Cheers
Dave F.