logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1576: There seems to be a way to show elevation profiles

From Ronny Klier ronny.klier at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de on Fri Feb 19 22:42:21 GMT 2010

Am 19.02.2010 22:07, schrieb Minko:
> Hi
> Mapsource (6.15.7) crashes when I click to see the profiles of the route:
> invalid map/set<T>  iterator
>
> I have the elevation contour img's in one mapset with the osm map img tiles,
> combined them with mkgmap r1580 (with --show-profiles=1).

This will not work. I got the same problem in different versions of
MapSource. May be there should be an explicit warning in "show-profiles"
option help.

> If I make one mapset with only contour lines, I see an emtpy profile.

This works fine for me (in 6.15.11).
Did you use the standard Garmin types for elevation(0x20-0x21)?