logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Recommended version?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Feb 17 23:07:00 GMT 2010

Hi

> I think the answer is not so easy. From my point of view: use the latest
> one (r1575).
>
> Question to all: Which issues must be fixed before releasing another
> stable version?

I think we should update the stable version fairly frequently, every
month or so, but avoiding just after a major change to let it settle down.

But how do we coordinate across all the languages? We now have
English, French, German, Dutch and Japanese translations of the main
page on the wiki.  The version number could probably be made a template
so that it can be updated in one place, but if we want to offer a list
of changes then this will have to be translated.

Currently the revisions are different on the different language pages.
The German one is even a broken link!

..Steve