logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] typ file not included with generating gmapsupp

From Steve Ratcliffe sr at parabola.me.uk on Wed Feb 17 11:16:04 GMT 2010

On 16/02/10 15:11, Martin Simon wrote:
> I don't know if this helps, but I have to specify the *full* path of
> my typ files to get them included. they are in another directory.

It might well help, as it is a possible clue to what is happening.
If mkgmap is run in a script and it changes directory that might happen
for example.

However, I don't have to specify the full path and you
shouldn't have to, but perhaps there is a bug that kicks in
sometimes.  I can't reproduce it, so I can do no more without
more info.

Regards,

..Steve