logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bad routing error here in Rome...

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Wed Feb 10 21:58:33 GMT 2010

I don't know if more information is still needed, but I've received some
additional information:

    Dear Lambertus,

    I'm referring to the map in Colombo Sri Lanka,

    I tried from several paces in Colombo roads, and selected, place as
    destination to route calculation, but none of the time it worked,

    Then just to double check, I selected, very close 2 places on the same road
    as the start point and as the end point , but the same problem was there, in
    my mobile Garmin, and also in my Garmin unit,

    Eg:  2 places in Union place Road, Colombo ( when I'm standing on union
    place Road, I selected another point on the same road as destination, but
    same problem came up,

    Hope that you can recognize my problem

    Thank you

    Diluk