logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Continue behaviour changed?

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Feb 10 21:11:04 GMT 2010

I just noticed that the recent changes to the style engine have broken
my map. I think it's possibly down to me using 'continue' in these
rules (that appear before the rules that generate the roads):

highway=* & bridge=yes { delete 'ref'; delete 'int_ref'; delete 'name'; } [0x010107 continue resolution 24]
railway=* & bridge=yes { delete 'ref'; delete 'int_ref'; delete 'name'; } [0x010107 continue resolution 24]
highway=* & tunnel=yes { delete 'ref'; delete 'int_ref'; delete 'name'; } [0x010e00 continue resolution 24]

In the latest mkgmap, will these work as before? i.e. the bridge/tunnel
lines will be generated without names and refs and the style engine
will continue on to lower down my lines file where it will match rules
for generating the routable roads (and the names/refs will be still
around).

Do I need any other keywords to make this work as before?

Thanks,

Mark