logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1524: Let the background polygon (type 0x4b) cover the whole map area.

From Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de on Wed Feb 10 19:23:29 GMT 2010

On 02/10/2010 07:44 PM, Mark Burton wrote:

> Also, my etrex vista hcx has always ignored the colour of the 0x4b poly
> so you're lucky it works at all!

I think I saw it working with my map on a friend's Vista HCx recently.
Is it possible that it depends on how the TYP file was made?

I don't understand why different Garmin units and Mapsource versions
behave so differently - the data format is their own invention after all.

If your patch has advantages for others you might make it an option.