logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with --adjust-turn-headings

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Mon Feb 8 21:03:02 GMT 2010

Hi Mark,

I think I have an example where this is useful. On a ~200km drive I got one
keep left announcement where there was only a normal exit from the motorway.

Before blindly adding this relation  I want to understand how the current
algorithm should work. maybe I should fix the osm data first
you mention mkgmap looks at ways, ref, names. can you explain how it's done?

btw it's much better than my old tomtom which announces keep left on too
many exits.

thanks
Apollinaris