logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Re : --generate-sea for Australia?

From Thilo Hannemann thannema at gmx.de on Sat Feb 6 14:15:02 GMT 2010

Hello WanMil,

if I understand your post correctly the problem is with the osmosis software and it's not likely to be fixed soon. Unfortunately this would be the software I'd use myself to extract the needed part of the planet dump. What software would you recommend to do so? I've already tried to feed the mkgmap splitter an areas.list file with only the needed areas, but that gave me a partial invalid map (MapSource wouldn't display some tiles).

Regards,
Thilo