logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with --adjust-turn-headings

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Feb 6 09:36:08 GMT 2010

Hi Mark,

On Sat, Feb 06, 2010 at 12:40:10AM +0000, Mark Burton wrote:

> Hi Toby,
>
> > Can we also try to infer through-routes from the presence of a 'route'
> > relation containing the ways?
>
> Is that going to work? Just because a route uses a particular
> combination of ways, it doesn't follow that those ways are through
> routes, does it?

The European E road network should consist of through routes.
However, suburban bus routes, bicycle routes, scenery routes
or historic routes should be ignored.

Could the style definition set a magic mkgmap:through-route tag
for suitable relations?

	Marko