logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with --adjust-turn-headings

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Fri Feb 5 17:08:49 GMT 2010

Hi Steve,

I had a discussion earlier with people on the OSM IRC and it was agreed
that introducing a relation that has 1 node and 2 ways to specify the
"through route" at a junction where it cannot be correctly inferred
from the ways' refs and/or names. It was suggested that the relation
type would be "through_route" and I think the node would have role
"junction".

I am happy to put support for that into mkgmap right away as I have
various junctions round here that would benefit from such a relation.

Does that appeal to you?

Cheers,

Mark