logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1556: Add an index for rule matching.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Feb 3 16:13:49 GMT 2010

Hi

> *trunk:* start: compilation 14:44:17 austria end compilation 14:49:50
> austria = 5:33
> *style-speed: *start compilation 14:50:15 austria end compilation
> 14:54:11 austria = 3:56
>
> --- A style-file optimised for the old handling took more or less 3:10.
> So a large part of the speed decrease has been recovered. It seemed to

OK good, thanks for testing that.  I've made one further change that
will improve the time some more in some circumstances.

I am a bit puzzled that there is even as much time difference left as I
am finding that the time to apply the style is not a large part of the
total time.  I will have to look at Austria and the options that you use
to see if there is something extra going on.

..Steve