logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1540: Change the signature of resolveType so that continue

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sat Jan 30 13:58:36 GMT 2010

On 30.01.2010 14:52, svn commit wrote:
> Version 1540 was commited by steve on 2010-01-30 13:52:44 +0000 (Sat, 30 Jan 2010)
> BRANCH: style
>
> Change the signature of resolveType so that continue
> can be implemented.
>
> Continue works.  But not without actions (ie it is as if without_actions is always given).

a) Sorry, are you implementing now without_actions? In the trunk
with_actions means, actions get carried forward, else no actions get
carried forward. I did not know that "without_actions" exists too.

b) Are more than the first two keys read? Will the style branch accecpt
say 5x =.... and 100x !=... without cutting of some of the command?