logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Coastline warnings for --generate-sea=polygons at tile border

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Jan 28 22:02:19 GMT 2010

> In conclusion, I am getting slightly better results with
> generate-sea=multipolygon, but both generate-sea options seem to
> be suffering from the inverted land-and-sea near the west and south coasts.
> It is as if there map is XORed with a few rectangles, if you think
> yellow=1 and blue=0.

Yeah, I have seen this also in some previous runs.
Tomorrow I will compile finnland with my GPX analysis. This stores all
ways processed by the multipolyon code as GPX files which is very good
for analysis. I think then I can say more where the problems are.

WanMil